Saturday, March 21, 2015

Movie Review: Cinderella



Saw Cinderella this week and loved it.
It's clean, romantic, follows the old cartoon version but is not cheesy about it and yet it varies enough to be fresh. I love re-tellings of old classic fairy-tales and this one was well done..
The actors did a fabulous job and were well cast. I saw some familiar faces but they played their parts so well you had to really think about it to recognize them. I'm not naming names here as I'm terrible at names anyway, but you know who they are. Well done.
It's the best Disney movie I've seen in a long time, my husband even said it was good and he usually falls asleep during a movie unless people are dying.
I recommend it to romantics of all ages. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.


(thank you to http://helloawesomelife.com/2015/01/05/cinderella-2015-trailer-review/ for the photo I 'borrowed'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment