Monday, November 30, 2015

I'm a NaNoWriMo Winner!

Winner 2015 - Web Banner

For those of you non writers who don't know what this is, it's a sort of personal challenge to write 50,000 words in one month, the month of November. It is not a small feat, doable but challenging, especially when you have a real life that gets in the way.

I chose to take the challenge and finally get started on the third novel in my Sionian trilogy. And though I did not get the novel completely roughed out, I am now 50,000 words farther ahead than I was a month ago. I'm probably about half way through the first draft. I thought I would be farther than that but as this book brings in a lot of new things, I have worlds to build and people to introduce. This book is going to be longer than I expected. But it going to be so worth it - just saying . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment