Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Emerging Blog Ideas

I've been trying to come up with ideas to make my blog more interesting. I want to interact with friends and readers and share ideas and information.
I don't want to overextend myself or wear out my welcome with readers so I'm thinking once a week is a good start for now. My ideas are as follows.
(I already have an author spotlight scheduled for the 31st so that will take the place of the surprise post this month.)
Nothing is set in stone, but I'm thinking this could be fun.
If you are an author and would like me to review your book, let me know. I promise to post it on Goodreads and Library Thing as well.
If you would like to be in the Author Spotlight, let me know.

Email bookgirl59 (at) msn (dot) com with your request.

Book reviews: 1st Saturday
Poems or short stories: 2nd Saturday
Movie Reviews: 3rd Saturday
Author Spotlights: 4th Saturday
Surprise Post: 5th Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment